This project was done in the middle of 100 Days of Web Develpoment challenge.
The site is auto-deployed. Changing README.md will change the site.
- The website was published to internet. (2017-12-27 Wednesday)
- First pull (2017-12-31 Saturday)
- The GitHub repo ranks the 3rd on the GitHub Trend (2017-12-31 Sunday)
- Over 1000 stars (2018-01-02 Tuesday)
- Over 1500 stars (2018-01-08 Monday)
- Submit the GitHub link to Hacker News
- Announce on Twitter
When I waked up this morning, I was astonished at the number of stars on GitHub, over 300. This is the first repo I got over 30 stars. I guess this open source project can be considered as a hit.
During the day, I was so excited and checked the statistics several times per hour.
Around midnight, there are over 500 people who have starred the projects.
I am satisfied: 500 stars in one day.
Awesome Checklist Checklist is ranking No.3 on the GitHub trend today!
Over 1000 stars!!
Over 1500 stars!!